CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Glad We Went

I admit it, I didn't want to drive the extra miles and spend the extra time to attend a game in Yankee Stadium this summer. We had been so many times before and I didn't think the effort was worth it. Now I will also admit that I'm glad we went! Watching the game last night, the last game to be played in this stadium, made me nostalgic and a little sad and I was grateful we made the effort to attend Old Timer's Day this summer. Not only did we see a great game between the Yankees and the Los Angeles Angels, but we saw over 50 old time Yankees return to this great stadium and we even saw them play a short game.




2 comments:

Schmath said...

Cool blog! I fixed mine. There is a whole post dedicated to you now. The pictures are rad.

Celeste said...

Hey, so I'm confused. Was this trip just last weekend? You guys are such the world travelers, just jetting off to NY for the weekend. Sheesh.