CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Caroline Turns 14 (Really?) (Really!)


Sweet Caroline turned 14 today! I can't believe my little blue-eyed girl is so old. I can't believe she will have her learner's permit in a year (maybe she'll fail her test!?). Being the good sport that she is, we waited until 9:00 after the boys returned from football, young men and whatever else they were doing, to celebrate her birthday and have her chocolate mint birthday cake.
A few weeks later, we finally got her celebration dinner in at Chuck-A-Rama. For her birthday she got a new hutch for her desk. It's roomier and more stylish!
Thanks for being an awesome sister and daughter. I'm so glad we have that one little rose in amongst all those thorns!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I have no idea what that means.
A hatch for her desk?
It looks pretty?
Here I was thinking we both spoke English!!
Happy 14th!!