CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

me, the runner

thinking back on today, i was pretty sure that absolutely nothing happened.  nuttin'.  craig is still in indianapolis.  kids are back working hard at school after spring break.  dogs are so happy to be home.  that's it.  the only bright spot was my morning "run".  i have decided to be a runner.  i hope i make it though.  my goal is to be able to run five miles by the end of the summer.  i think i can build up a little each month.  the more immediate goal is to be able to run two miles by the end of may.  i took the dogs, which is funny because jeter loves to go for walks and loves to explore, so he was pulling me on his leash.  romeo, not so much--he doesn't want any part of it.  so, while being pulled by jeter, i have to pull romeo.  it's quite a little dance.  i'll be sure to post updates of my progress. 

0 comments: