CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

harry, harry potter

it's over.  we saw the last harry potter movie tonight at the gateway.  the five of us still in town.  it's funny, harry potter has been pop culture for so many years now, but there's always been something over the horizon.  like another book or another movie installment.  but today everything resolved, tied up in a box with a little twine.  it was pretty dark, but that's to be expected when the ultimate good guy is trying to eliminate the ultimate bad guy.  lots of dark arts and black magic.  but in the end, it was so sad to say good-bye to such familiar faces as ron, harry and hermione.  i have to admit, it was a little overcome with emotion.  someday i hope i'll be able to relive it all with my grandkids or maybe i'll read all the books again myself.

lucky for me, sam was a good scout today.  i couldn't find my wallet after the movie when we were leaving the parking garage.  i sent sam back in to search the theater and just when he had given up, he caught a glimpse of something shiny and noticed my wallet had fallen behind the seat.  lucky for me.  but also, lucky for sam because without my wallet, we wouldn't have been able to stop for dinner at costa vida--his favorite.

0 comments: