CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Still With the Boot

People have been stearing clear of me today.  I went to the doctor thinking I would be getting my stitches out and transitioning to a postop shoe.  No.  I'm still in the boot.  I still have stitches.  My mood is pretty nasty. The thoughs of going to Phoenix tomorrow in a boot are killing me.

Seniors had the day off school today since the juniors were taking the ACT.  Jake spent the day watching movies.  Allegedly these movies were for one of his classes.  Caroline took the practice ACT test with the rest of the sophs then did a little shopping.

Craig is busy at work and then on Tuesdays he goes to baseball practice with Isaac.  Sam also had baseball practice.  Today he told me he wished he had more baseball practices.  He's having a really fun year. 

The most exciting thing of the day was the release of MLB The Show.  A great moment for Sam and Isaac.

0 comments: