CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another Good Boy and a Football Poster

Halloween dance at the high school has rolled around. Evan and Kylee were all decked out for a great night. Can't wait until he gets home so I can hear all about it (I'll probably have to hear in the morning since I'm not normally the parent who can make it to curfew time awake--I always volunteer, but by about 10:30 if I lay down anywhere, I'm out). It sounded like a big group of "Dominos" all went together.



Now. . . the poster. . . I had to do a little venting today. I was in charge of Sam's half-time banner. Given the creative lisence I had, I chose to let off a little steam. The standard "BRAVES" worked out great. My little additions were: #21 is sexy, Bountiful is bringing sexy back, and the old stand by. . . "The B team is better than the A team". That litle bit of rebellion made me feel oh so good!

1 comments:

becky said...

evan's costume is a classic. :-)

and i love that you got suckered in to making the poster...