CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Giving Thanks for Clever Kids


Here is the lovely craft I recently made at Enrichment Meeting. I was feeling really good about myself and my "crafting" skills when I came home and proudly displayed my new creation. It didn't take me long to discover that my proud moment was an opportunity for my kids to display their talents. Every time I walk through the entry, it's a new adventure:




Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring. Never a dull moment here.




2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love it! Your blog does look awesome! I am so impressed and proud! Keep up the amazing blogging. I also love your cute "give thanks". I think your kids are amazingly clever to think of all those sayings. :)

Celeste said...

I am literally LOL. Love those kids of yours. The blocks are very cute though, excellent craftiness. So, are you just loving your new calling?? ;) You'll be awesome! Getting out of your comfort zone is sucky though. Do you have any idea who everyone has for Christmas? Don't you just love being the organized one?