CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

New and Improved

My bedroom makes me happy, happy happy. I heart the new and improved bedding and curtains. Craig didn't comment until they'd been on the bed for a week. Was that denial, "if I ignore this will it go away", indifference, or he just plain didn't like it? I don't know. I do know that being in my room makes me very happy.

Now, I have mixed feelings about Isaac's new and improved room. It looks amazing with Red Sox red walls and even a Green Monster with a scoreboard (the box score is from a game we attended and sat on the Green Monster). My mixed feelings come in because I hate the Red Sox and everything about them except for three of their fans (Jake, Isaac & Caroline). I'm happy that Isaac is sleeping downstairs.




3 comments:

Schmath said...

Your bedroom is rad. I will forever be jealous of its spaciousness and decor.

Karyn Parry said...

I love what you did to your room. It is nice to have things the way you like them....I look forward to seeing it over the holidays.

The scoreboard is a darling idea, very creative.

Celeste said...

I noticed that fabric last time we were babysitting, and got so excited to see how it turned out! It's great! Love the BoSox room as well, you guys never do anything half-a, do ya?