CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fifteen Years Later

Jake celebrated his 15th birthday yesterday. I can hardly believe we've known him that long. We went to dinner at Rio Grande Cafe where Jake opened a few family presents. Caroline bought him an "Office" door plaque. Craig and I got Jake an Ed Reed Baltimore Ravens football jersey (I don't even like the Ravens). He also recently got a new phone and needs new skis.

On Jake's birthday, I want him to know that he is a joy to raise.

  • Side-splitting funny
  • Smart, self-motivated
  • Helpful all the time
  • A good example to everyone
  • A peacemaker
  • All this, and good at baseball too!

We love you Jake! Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I also {heart} Jake. You are not just being a biased mom in saying all manner of nice things about that kid. He is amazing. You can tell him I said that too.

Karyn Parry said...

We love you too Jake! It was great to get to visit with you over Christmas break. I agree with your mother you are very funny and a great joy to be around.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We are looking forward to seeing you in April and then again in July.

Getting closer to the big 16 -- keep fighting the girls away for another year. :)