CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Closing Ceremonies

We should get a medal for our Olympic viewing. We have been true red, white & blue fans. We have been behind Team USA one hundred percent. We cheered against the Germans and the Russians. For a while we cheered for our neighbor Canadians, but then they got a little too big for their britches, so we cheered against them. We liked the Scandinavians and Austrians a lot, so we cheered for them too.

We recorded events almost every night and we didn't miss much of the exciting 2010 Vancouver games. The best thing was watching the events together. It was so much fun to build family unity while we enjoyed hard-fought victories. The worst thing was watching Team USA lose the gold medal in men's hockey to the Canadians.

Now that the closing ceremonies are drawing to a close, the worst thing is looking forward to the 2012 Sochi games. Evan won't be here to cheer for our team. I wonder what team he will be cheering for out in the world.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I agree, the olympic's are awesome and I think Canada got too big for their britches, I can't blog about it on my public one as I've got Canadian mates you know ;)
Plus I was totally cheering for USA in the hockey, it was a total first for me. I'm still upset they lost.
Go figure.
I didn't even think I'd care.