CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Experiment: FAILED

Looking for a change, I started an experiment last fall, almost a year ago!  Wow!  I haven't had a haircut since the end of last year.  I wanted to do something different.  Try something new.  Maybe I was just a little bored.  After a year of this, after discovering that I had naturally curly hair (who knew?), after lots of hair in my face and 20-minute hair-dos rather than 5 minute hair-dos, I declared this a failed experiment and I'm back to the real me!  Which is to say short, short, short.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Where's the before and after shot?
Lamo

Suzie said...

Amen...I want to see the new 'do!

Anonymous said...

Oh....Me Too...Me Too!

Karyn Parry said...

Do you have pictures of it long? I've never seen you with long hair. I guess it has been a while since we've seen each other :0 We should fix that.