CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Problem

Hi, my name is Becky.  I have a pumpkin problem.  As you can see.

I can't resist them.  I don't know if it's the colors.  Or the shapes.  Or the fact that they come in so many varieties.

The problem is, I'm running out of places to store the pumpkins.  And I hate to think how much I've spent on them.  And they take so much time to get out every year.

Picking a favorite would be like picking a favorite child.
These little knitted treasures were all made by ME.  
One of my favorite groupings. 

I'm gonna be sorry to see pumpkin season go...

4 comments:

browniemom said...

So sorry you think it's a problem. I think it is great! They are adorable, and thanks for letting me borrow some for the Halloween Dance. I always know where to go to borrow cute stuff. Keep buying. Happy pumpkins!

Suzie said...

I am jealous of your pumpkin problem and I aspire to be like you. Always looking for good pumpkins & Halloween decor.

Claudine Cable said...

So amazing. There is almost as much variety in your pumpkins as there are in your nativities.

Erin Blake said...

I love you Becky! I am going to follow your blog now. I loved that story about Thomas and you are the best mom and adopted mom. ERIN