CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

caroline is home...

...and she had a fabulous time at efy.  she made lots of great new friends from all over.  she's already talking about next year...maybe efy in nauvoo.  wouldn't that be cool?

i went to the temple today.  sometimes old people make me really impatient.  i should be nice though because i hope i'll be old someday too.

isaac had two all-star games today.  they were very exciting.  here are the notables:
1. Isaac (pitching) hit three batters in a row. I started to laugh and got in trouble from the opposing coach for laughing about it (I was laughing at Isaac, not his players--we cleared that up). Isaac was not allowed by the umpire to pitch after that.  we noticed various players examining their injuries on the way to their cars after the game.
‎2. Isaac hit a bomb over the right fielder's head and then lumbered around the bases. It would have been a stand-up triple, but he went home or was told to go home (different stories from coach and Isaac). Out at home. Waste of a great hit.
‎3. I got in a tiny bit of trouble with the umpire. All I said was "that was a make-up call" and I wasn't even talking to him. He warned me and I spent the rest of the game wishing he would eject me to the shade.
4. We won both games!

then i raced off to super 8 with my friend, cindy.  cool movie.

craig went to vail for lunch today to break up his work.  he ran into an arts festival.

0 comments: