CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 3, 2011

the depths

i have reached the depths of despair. not really, a few other things in my life have been pretty hard, but when there was no letter today, i pretty much called it a day and then cried a lot. the mailman could tell that i was really, really disappointed. our mailman has been so nice to us these past few months. he brought thomas's call right to the door and then arranged on his day off to have evan's delivered early and we often talk at the mailbox. his son just left the mtc for his mission in charlotte, north carolina. so he gets it. i felt bad that he felt bad.

lucky for me, isaac had a rec game tonight so that got me out of the house on a pretty night. unlucky for the stobbes--they sat next to me and ya, i was still crying. they did a stellar job cheering me up and i even laughed a bit. isaac's team won. again. we haven't lost yet and one of the teams we need to reschedule a rain-out game with won't even play us because we win all the time. they're scared i guess.

i even drove through in-n-out by myself for dinner thinking that would cheer me up. didn't even taste good.

0 comments: