CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

my kingdom for a vacuum

i have bought a string of bad vacuums.  katelyn, my cute neighbor who has been cleaning for me for a long time, said she's done if i don't find a good one (she's going to school in provo in three weeks, so i think it was actually an idle threat).  however, i decided it was time to do something about the improper cleaning tool.  so i took the horrible, terrible dirt devil jr. back to target.  this was truly the worst vacuum ever in the history of vacuums.  luckily i had called the manager the night before and asked if i could return something that was past the receipt expiration date and she said yes.  it took the workers 40 minutes to figure out how to give me money back, but they finally gave me a gift card, which is fine because school supplies will be at least $90.  i found this "oxygen" at costco.  it was $300, but it only took me 10 seconds of use to see that it's going to worth the money.  now to find me a new "cleaning lady"...

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I would like to submit my name as a potential cleaning lady. you know, cuz our income is a little uncertain.... so are our whereabouts though, so it may be temporary.

Melissa said...

Good luck.
I got my Dyson 7 years ago and have never looked back baby.
BEST.PURCHASE.EVER.
Hope this one works.
And if not? Costco has the best return policy.