CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Down With White Bread

In an effort to better myself (and my children for whom I am responsible), I made a decision (it's the only nutritional resolution I made for the whole family) that we would make the switch to wheat bread. I declared that I would not be buying anymore white bread! Jake (the ever nutritious child) was happy. Everyone else. . . not so much. This morning, Isaac decided he'd had enough of my nonsense and under his very own initiative, decided to go on strike. He even made pickets to "march on mom". I think the fact that he used plastic baseball bats for his picket sticks is the funniest thing I've ever seen. When Craig came home and saw what Isaac had produced, he offered to march with Isaac because he likes white bread too. If you can't read the signs, they say, "Strike on Brown Dread" and "Brown Bread Stinks and Sucks". He also wrote next to his white bread picture: This rocks! I have laughed all day and as I do almost every day, I had a grateful heart for witty children.


2 comments:

becky said...

quite clever! i love it...

Claudine Cable said...

YEAH Isaac! Love the effort that went into this and the hutzpah to do it.