CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

bye jerry

jerry sloan retired as head coach of the utah jazz today.  he's been the coach for 23 years, as long as i can remember.  and i worked a lot of games with jerry when i worked for the jazz.  i don't know why he's leaving right in the middle of the season, but he must have his reasons.  i do know that change is good though and though he will be missed and things will be different, maybe it's good to do something new.  only time will tell.

isaac had a basketball game tonight.  nine year olds.  it was the roughest basketball game i've ever seen.  i'm not proud of the way i yelled at the refs, but they let things get so out of hand that the kids started being rougher and rougher.  it was survival of the fittest, which was isaac's team.  they remain undefeated.  three kids were bleeding tonight and isaac was hacking people all over the place on purpuse.  i don't really blame him though.  and sam had a game.  it was 30-2 when craig got there.  not for sam's team.  it's time for a change there too.

yucky day for me.  sick:  cough, runny nose, congestion, the works.  stayed in bed most of the day.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

In answer to your 'why?' comment.
You don't understand who I'm dealing with here.
I'm lucky HE gives me a say in home decor, not the other way around.
He's one of the fussiest dudes I know.
I can count on ONE hand, the choices I've made for ANYTHING to do with our place.
I wasn't brought up with it, he's better at it than I am, I think about money, he doesn't blah blah blah.
I think if we ever do get money, he'll furnish our house and he'll 'pretend' to let me help and just get what he wants.
I might have a more pull in the kitchen, MIGHT!!!

Claudine Cable said...

I love your daily postings because it is so fun to see what is going on with your family. Never a dull moment. So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I think you should add more pictures, maybe of you feeling lousy, lying on the sofa, watching the boob-tube. That could be an interesting one. How is your kitchen coming?

Becky said...

no pictures of me feeling crappy. sorry. the kitchen is mostly done! it wasn't a major overhaul. the tile just needs to be grouted and then in a few months we need to do some electrical work. but my second oven is in and the stovetop is off my island. yay! now i can have evan's farewell and open house.