CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

i arose from my bed for jimmer

yes, i dragged my sick (but recovering) body out of bed for the byu-utah game.  i always wonder where utah fans go after football season.  i think they hibernate, because i never hear them talk about sports from december to july.  unless they have a good basketball year, which is not this year.  sadly, jimmer did not have a great game--only 23 points.  although the tide did turn in the second half when he went on a personal 13-0 run on utah.  so even though he didn't play his best, we could not have won without him.  i decided today that i like utah even less than i like the red sox.  anyone who knows me will know that that puts utah in a very low place on my list.  the five of us--craig, me, caroline, isaac and sam (evan was in the student section)--had a great time in happy valley, but we decided to get tickets to one more game this season because we didn't want to end on a low jimmer note.

jake went to the sweetheart's dance with his friend, sage, tonight.  we weren't home when he left, so i'm hoping to come up with some pictures from somewhere.

we rushed home from provo, dropped off sam and ick and caroline, craig and i went to the "u" (don't worry i was still wearing my bedazzled "y" shirt) to see spamalot at kingsbury hall.  it was crude but a little bit funny.  clearly people around me were much more amused than i was, but i found some things that made me chuckle.  craig and caroline laughed more than i did.  my brother steven, who used our fourth ticket, laughed the most. 

0 comments: