CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

fantasy

tonight was our annual fantasy draft.  it's a scary thing.  matt and ryan and g-dawg drafted at their own homes.  here we had sam, jake, me, isaac and craig (who was on the phone with evan) each on a laptop.  it's always intense to say the least.  i had the first pick and took albert pujols.  i took a calculated risk that my favorite player, joe mauer, would be available in the third round.  he wasn't.  this made me angry and i was angrier still when jake took my next choice for catcher, buster posey, one pick before me.  sam was mad because i took two angels players that he wanted to draft, but he let them fall too far.  jake is pretty happy.  craig is happy.  isaac likes his team but he's worried that i feel bad so he's trying to trade for mauer so he can trade mauer to me.  he has a good heart.  there was only one swear word uttered and only one item thrown, so i consider that a good draft day.

0 comments: