CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

yw

caroline and i went to the yw general broadcast tonight.  i enjoyed it very much, especially president eyring's talk.  elder holland is still my favorite and i have bad dreams that one day i will give a talk in our ward and president eyring will be on the stand and i will say in my talk that elder holland is my favorite.  actually though, i don't think president eyring would care.  what a blessing it has been to be in his ward.  i'm so grateful that we were gathered here to this ward and stake.  my kids are really going to miss president eyring when they all leave here.

sam came home from the freezing cold scout campout, took a hot shower and crashed on the couch.  i wonder if the leaders crashed too.  it was cold and it sounds like they didn't get a lot of sleep.  craig was nice enough to finish painting my sewing room.  it looks fabulous.  sam and caroline ran errands with me, i suspect in hopes that i would buy them something.

the hardest part about today was watching elite eight games.  without byu. 

0 comments: