CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 24, 2011

"it's my job"

sometimes jake feels like i hound him.  today i reviewed a list of teachers he needed to talk to about different things and he said, like he often does, that he had it taken care of.  what jake doesn't understand is it's my job.  i asked him tonight if he just wanted my job to be wash, which is boring.  he said no, food should be my job too.  but i think hounding kids to get things done and preparing them for life without me are also my jobs, so i'm going to keep doing them thank you very much.

craig is in dallas this week.  i asked him what was up in dallas?  he said, flat.  he deposed a witness today who happens to be a former stake president and his attorney is his former counselor so craig said he is having a hard time being mean to them because they are being so nice to him.

so it was just a regular monday, not much else to say.  school.  carpool.  errands.  lots of wash.  sam had basketball and baseball.  isaac went to bed at 8:15 sick--i'm really hoping he doesn't go down with what jake had since i already got a letter from the school telling me he had missed too much school and i know of five more days this year that he is going to miss--can't afford any sick days.  caroline continues to amaze me with her abilities and her efforts to be nicer around the house.  ok, she's a little grumpy in the morning, but who isn't.

1 comments:

Claudine Cable said...

I think this would be really fun for Craig to read when he is out of town. Sounds like your family is running along well, with the normal ups and downs. Enjoy your busy days.