CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 24, 2011

inconvenient theater tickets

sam and isaac had a day of football so they spent the evening watching football.  this is a big disappointment to me since the world series was on.  also a big disappointment, i bought hale center tickets for tonight.  i bought my tickets months ago.  i really wanted to stay home and watch the game.  i told caroline to remind me next year when i bought tickets not to get them in october.  we had fun together though.  the play was my fair lady.  between checking my phone for game updates, i enjoyed the play, except for the last 15 minutes when i was snoozing.  but the rangers won!

i came home hoping to find that jake had knocked out several pages of the 20-page portfolio he has to finish for a scholarship--due next tuesday.  it appears that the focus was a bit lacking.  some progress was made, but not enough for me, especially considering he has two nights of choir concerts, a debate class and a football game the rest of the nights this week. 

0 comments: