CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 7, 2011

opinions

i have so many strong opinions about what happened at the bountiful/east game tonight. 

juicy, controversial & (did i already say this) strong opinions?

but i'm not going to share any of them.  my good friend, steve brown, once told me that if you have an opinion, no matter what it is, people won't like you.

not that many people like me anyway, but i'm still not sharing.

we lost 27-0.

and we have to play wx next week.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah but if you can't share them on your own personal blog where can you share them?
I guess what you should ask yourself is............is this something my kids are going to care about reading later on?
As for what others think?
It's your blog, who really cares, as long as it's not personal attacks I guess.
I dunno, I'm not the best person to be giving out advice about this actually since I can be quite opinionated on my blog.
Maybe someone else should comment and help out here.

Schmath said...

Oh my gosh. It's so true. Especially when people want to force their weird opinions on the world and say things like, "Everybody should stop eating meat," or "Women who choose epidurals just need to trust their bodies." Those opinionated hippies drive me nuts, yet I do the same thing when I say, "Everybody should use apostrophes correctly." I'm gonna try to stop sharing my opinions. But now I really want to hear all your juicy opinions! I promise not to be offended!