CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

First day of the 2009-2010 school year! Not sure if I'm :) or :( probably somewhere in the middle. Icky is starting his first day of third grade in the Spectrum program in Ms. Merrill's class.
I guess Sam rules the school this year, being in sixth grade and all. He's in the Spectrum program also and has Mrs. Higley this year.

Caroline is off to 8th grade wearing the latest fashion. . . She's at Mueller Park again this year and is taking three honors classes. She's walking to and from school with her pack of girlfriends.
Jake is excited to be a sophomore class officer this year. Half of Jake's classes are honors or advanced placement classes and he's playing football. He's loving it all though. He's off with Evan every morning.
My senior. . . Evan is decidedly not taking hard classes this year. Only AP Statistics and CE English. His other classes include yoga and guitar. . . I guess that's his reward for making it to 12th grade. I'm hoping the hair on his chin is gone soon and the hair on his head grows the color out fast. He's playing football too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caroline looks so pretty. I remember when she was in Activity days. I know it wasn't too long ago but she has grown up so much since then. All your kids are so "good looking". Good luck with the rest of the school year and busy schedules!

Claudine Cable said...

I like the looks of your blog. Your children are growing up too fast and they will soon start moving away. I hope they all have a great year. They certainly are achieving well.

Celeste said...

What? No mention of your trip??? I wanna see pictures!
I totally felt like I should call all of your kids & wish them good luck on their first day of school, but I didn't want to be the lame aunt who was having a hard time letting go of them after 8 days.

becky said...

they're growing up! okay, the hair on the chin has to go!