CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Three Trips to the Foot Doctor in Two Days

I think it's noteworthy that three different people in our family had to visit the foot doctor in two days. I guess if you want to look at the glass half full (instead of half empty), 11 out of our 14 feet are doing great.

Evan visited because his foot is still sore from his surgery in May. Jake had to go because he had an ingrown toe nail that had to be dug out. I thought it was cool to watch. Then Isaac bruised his heel bone jumping into a shallow swimming pool. Of course, they will all be fine, but those feet kept us busy for a few days. We did learn that the growth plates in Isaac's feet are wide open, which is good because at eight years old he only wears a size EIGHT men's shoe. We also learned that Jake has one of the biggest big toes (see picture above) that Dr. Anderson has ever seen.

1 comments:

Celeste said...

SICK!!!
yes I am yelling, and yes, I did yell that in real life when I looked at that picture. what is wrong with Jake's HUGE feet!? when will they stop growing??
HUGE!!