CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Definitely Thankful


I am definitely thankful this week. A week in Hawaii with all me peeps in the sun without a care in the world pretty much filled my heart with gratitude. After all that relaxing, we even thought about adopting the Hawaiian work ethic: I'm going to have to post picture from our trip in waves because we did so many amazing things. One of our favorite things was to head to the beach with our boogie boards and ride those waves. We had to pull Isaac out of the ocean on Saturday to catch our plane. These are some happy faces on these boogie boards. I wanted it to never end.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwwwwwwwww Becky that's awesome.
One day I'll make it to Hawaii.
I'm so glad you're family could do that together.
What a fun time.
Good for you guys.

Claudine Cable said...

What a great time, and you got some terrific photos. There is something about the ocean that draws me back and fills my soul.