CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

A-Wassailing!


I had a lovely evening tonight enjoying Christmas songs at Caroline's violin recital. She played "Here We Come A'Wassailing" and it was wonderful. She got a little off in the middle, and felt really bad about it, but I tried to tell her that nobody cares if you make mistakes. In fact, most people want you to succeed. She got right back on her feet and kept playing. She has worked so hard and it was fun to hear the fruits of the many hours she has spent practicing. My other favorite song was played by Cate Clegg, my cute niece. She rocked "Go Tell It On the Mountain", I love those gospel songs! Good work girls.

1 comments:

Claudine Cable said...

Caroline, keep up the good work. I know you will just get better and better. Your great-grandfather Parry played the violin and brought great joy to the family in doing so. You've got it in your genes.