CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Little Pick-Me-Up

So, obviously I was feeling a little down about the high school. I even told the kids I wanted to move (which caused them to shun me). I'm still not delighted and might even entertain moving if someone would move with me, but then Craig and I went to parent teacher conference at the high school this week and I did not hear one negative thing about my children. In fact, I heard things like, "I love your son" and "you are great parents" and "I love having your child in my class". Anyway, I'm not tooting my own horn or anything, but when I was talking to Jake about it later he said, "that's just what you needed mom, a little pick-me-up". I just hope it sticks.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh that's awesome man.
I hope my parent teacher conferences go as well one day.

Claudine Cable said...

YEAH! Now you have to stay. We don't want you to move.