CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 6, 2012

Bad Sign

Today I was lucky enough to take Sam shopping for a new suit.  After watching the deacons pass the sacrament on Sunday, Craig decided Sam need a suit.  I've been resisting because he's on the verge of a growth spurt.  But Sam has been struggling a little bit with life, so I decided he needed a pick-me-up.  He told Reed, our friend who owns the Mr. Mac in Bountiful, that he wanted black with pinstripes.  I encouraged Sam when we got there to try on a few different styles.  Sam surprised us both when he chose a charcoal suit with a window pane pattern.  He looks amazing.  I'll post a picture when it's altered.

Isaac was struggling with his breathing again tonight.  After a breathing treatment at home without much improvement, we called his allergist/asthma-ist.  She gave us a few ideas to try.  Sadly, she also gave us her home and cell phone numbers.  I think this is a bad sign.  Isaac may have to start steroids again if he doesn't improve in the next few days.  I asked Dr. Broadbent what the max number of times a year Isaac should be on steroids.  She said 1-2 times.  Isaac has been on steroids five times since October.  Like I said, a bad sign.

0 comments: