CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Precedents Day

Today is actually President's Day, but I saw someone on Facebook call it "Precedents Day" then I started thinking, wouldn't it be great if this really were a day of precedents?  Kind of like a new year's resolution do-over, because I know a lot of my resolutions have gone out the window.  So, I'm going to set a precedent to be better, appreciate my husband more, be a way better mother, yell less, be more positive, you get the drift.  I have so many things I can legitimately choose from.

Craig had to go to Florida today.  Too bad Spring Training games don't start for a few weeks because he's a few blocks from the Yankees training facility.  He's working hard on a case with his partner, Terry.  Unfortunately, he was out of town with Terry with my dad died and then again when Scott died.  Terry is bad karma.

Today was a great day off school, housework, baseball, church, work.  We went out to lunch, spent time with friends, ran errands, went to a Jazz game, slept, went to a movie, watched a movie...we didn't all do all of these things, but all of us did at least one!

0 comments: