CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weird Day

Today was kind of a wierd day.

I never left the house.

Craig ran around running errands, buying baseball bats for the boys, did my grocery shopping, got a movie for us to watch later.

Caroline spent her afternoon and evening with friends.

Sam went to the BYU basketball game, last home game of the season.

Isaac went to basketball practice at 10:00 a.m. and came home at 10:30 p.m.

Jake went to the WX girl's choice dance.  Weirdest thing of all.  He went with his friend, Cassidy, but left alone because an old boyfriend thing turned into a great big thing.  Wish I could be more specific.  Let's just say, things are still getting sorted out.

It's probably good that I wasn't awake when Jake got home.  I got the filtered version from Craig the next day.

0 comments: