CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

No One Died

Craig has been in Tampa this week with his partner, Terry.  Craig was traveling with Terry when my dad died.  Craig was also traveling with Terry when my brother died.  You can see why I might not want Craig to travel with Terry, or at the very least why I  might want to keep my kids home from school and locked up in the house for the duration of their trip.

They were supposed to land in SLC tonight around 8:30, but had a weather delay that put them into Salt Lake City at 12:30 a.m.  I texted Craig and said, "at least no one died", to which he responded, "that's what Terry and I were thinking".  Sort of funny to joke about, but sort of not.  So glad to have him home!

Isaac had two basketball games tonight and the older kids had a fireside given by an astronaut.  Jake had to conduct again.  He's worried that people are going to think he trolls for firesides to conduct.  Haha.  If he didn't do such a good job, people would stop asking him to do it.

0 comments: