CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Carpet

Happily, our new carpet went in today.  It's almost not worth getting new carpet when you realize you have to move all that funiture.  We only had to do two rooms, but the console in the family room is really, really heavy.  Both the family room and Caroline's room look great.  I'm pretty good at that color picking stuff. 

Went to a movie with Cindy today.  We love afteroon movies.  We decided to stop and get a Coke to smuggle into the movie in our purse.  Cindy went ahead to buy popcorn while I got the tickets.  When I came around the corner to refreshments, Cindy's purse was all laid out on the counter and everything was soaking wet from her spilled Coke.  I, of couse, started laughing really hard.  In fact, I was laughing so hard, Cindy volunteered to the worker that I too had a Coke in my purse.  She tattled on me, but the worker didn't really care. 

Sam and Isaac hitched a ride to Provo tonight with Sam's friend.  BYU played Gonzaga in basketball, a big game with NCAA tournament ramifications.  The downside:  The game was on ESPN an didn't start until 9:00 p.m.  It was a late night, but the boys enjoyed a win and said it was one of their favorite games.

0 comments: