CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Next Dance

We've been so worried that Jake wouldn't get asked to the next dance--it's girl's choice.  Jake is always one of the last people asked.  Not.  I'm actually surprised he didn't get asked the day after the Valentine's Dance.  Anyway, he got asked by Natalie Giles, a cute girl that tells Caroline she's going to marry Jake.

Caroline also asked someone to the dance today.  He's going to be three days shy of his 16th birthday, so we're waiting for word...

Craig is still in Tampa.  He enjoyed a great steak tonight at one of our favorite places.  Wish I'd been there.

And this.  This is the way I feel each and every day when I think about fixing dinner:

1 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL
I love that last picture.
That's funny.