CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Busy Busy

Today was seriously the busiest day.  I felt like I didn't have time to breathe.  Craig was busy too.  He's working on a big case and might have to work into the night.  As usual, Jake was only home for an hour or so after school before he went back for an activity.  Tonight was region drill.  Sam and Isaac both had baseball practice.  I ran lots of errands.  I had fun hanging out with Stacey and Hanne for an hour getting pointers on some knitting.  I paid it forward by helping my visiting teachers for an hour with some crocheting. 

The best part of the day was Caroline getting asked to the Valentine's Dance.  She's already planning her shopping trip to look for a dress.  She is exccited to be going with Josh Calder.


0 comments: