CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Mt. Fuji

Today I had to run downtown to Pottery Barn, so I went to lunch with my better half.  We enjoyed Italian soda and thin crust pizza.  I had lots of garlic on mine, so I'm going to smell for awhile.  Then when I went to Pottery Barn, they were closed for Inventory.  Lame.

Finally at 10:30 last night we heard from Evan.  These last two transfers have not been great for him.  His companion is not a hard worker.  In today's e-mail he could hardly contain himself.  He's been made a senior companion and transferred to...Mt. Fuji, one of the most beautiful places on earth.

He could not be happier.  I'm so excited for next week's letter--I hope he has lots of pictures.  He was also happy because he played in a stake softball game and hit two home runs and two doubles.  He was voted MVP of the game. 

1 comments:

Melissa said...

This is great news.
Are you allowed to climb or get near that thing and climb a little of it?
Cause htat'd be cool if he coudl go there one PDay if it's in his zone.
I hope his comp works out.