CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 13, 2012

Long Weekend

Today is the start of a four day weekend.  It's our turn to have the condo and I really want to go, but my kids pretty much refused to go with me.  They gave super good reasons:

1.  Caroline was going to go skiing with eight friends and they all crapped out except one, so she stayed home to ski with that friend.
2.  Sam wanted to have a sleepover every night.  Sleepovers are awesome for getting sleep and being cheerful.
3.  Jake had dance practice.  Yep, dance practice.
4.  And Isaac had...a poker game.

Super important stuff.  Craig finally took pity on me and said he could go for three days but then he said it was always boring to go to St. George.  At that point, I let the dream go.  But if one person says they are bored this weekend, they are getting a chore list with 20 things on it.

Craig and I went to visit Doug tonight.  He had knee replacement surgery this week.  It was fun to visit, especially because he was a little loopy.

0 comments: