CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's a New Year!

The most noticeable difference for me this year is that I've decided to capitalize.  I know it's a radical change, but it's the right thing to do.  Today we enjoyed a great sacrament meeting compliments of a returning missionary, Sister Eyring, and D. Craig Parry.  They both did a great job.  I'll admit I was wishing it was Elder Parry's homecoming.

Speaking of Elder Parry, we got a great letter from Evan today.  He had a lot of positive things to say, but was a little discouraged about his language skills.  We have decided to fast for him as a family.  He is showing some great leadership and trying to get his companion to work a little harder.  We're proud of him.


None of Evan's pants fit because he's lost so much weight.  I told him not to lose anymore!  He looks great though.

0 comments: