CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Driving

Tuesdays are crazy days for driving.  This is usually how it goes:

1.  Sam stays at school for the girl's basketball game (see BASS below).
2.  I pick Sam up at Millcreek, bring his baseball gear, and drive him to the high school for practice.
3.  Isaac needs a ride to St. Olaf's where he meets his ride for baseball practice, which is downtown.
4.  I pick Sam up at the high school at 6:15 (not always done at 6:15, so bring a book) and run in home, where he quickly shoves something in his mouth before...
5.  Sam needs a ride to his other baseball pratice which starts at 7:00.  I either drive him and his friend down at 6:40 or I pick them up at 8:30.

I feel like I don't have a minute to myself during those two hours.  Craig goes straight to Isaac's practice from work, so it's all up to me...when will Sam be 16?

Sam and his friends at Millcreek have started a group:  B.A.S.S., which stands for Bountiful Athletic Student Section.  They are mischief makers at the girl's basketball games.  They do lots of loud cheers and barely escape trouble from Mr. Muna.  They often infuriate the opposing crowd and just as often infuriate their own cheerleaders because more people pay attention to them than they do to the cheerleaders.  Someone flipped them off this week.  But they have a blast. 

0 comments: