CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 23, 2012

Stocking Up

I have decided to make this the year of preparation.  I'm making sure our food storage is up to snuff!  I know someday we'll be glad we stored food, medicine, blankets and other miscellaneous useful items.  Today I went to Smith's and bought things on their add that were a really good deal.  I got Jell-O, pasta and soap for $1 each. 

Craig spent last night and all of today in St. George for a hearing.  Caroline and I had tickets for "Game's Afoot" at Hale Centre Theatre.  Even though it was really snowing, we made the trek to West Valley City.  Coincidentally, my mom was there so we sat with her after intermission.  The play was a riot.  Caroline and I always enjoy a good play at Hale Centre.

0 comments: