CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Take Down

So today was the great Christmas decoration take down day.  Sometimes I wonder how it manages to take all day.  I think it's because we are interrupted by bowl games, friends, and fondue:

This is the chocolate fondue spread.  We also had a pot of cheese fondue going.  It's a favorite.  When my kids asked me if we could have it more than once a year, I quickly and firmly said, "NO"!  So many calories and so much mess.

There were especially good games on today and somehow Sam thought it was okay for his friends to start arriving at noon, long before Christmas was picked up.  He had five friends over for hours.  Then Jake's friends started to trickle in and he ended up with a bunch for most of the day.  Last time I looked downstairs, Caroline's friends were here.  Isaac partied with everyone's friends.

Back to school tomorrow.  I'm ready, but the kids aren't!

1 comments:

Claudine Cable said...

Fabulous. It is a blessing indeed that your kids' friends love being at your home. Good times.