CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Carpet Choices

We have a lot of great carpet choices for Caroline's room.  Craig is also letting me sneak in new carpet in the little upstairs family room.  The carpet Caroline liked the best was going to be $1500 just for her room.  To be fair, it was my favorite too, but I just couldn't justify it. 

Four basketball games tonight.  I may or may not have gotten in trouble at one of them.  The refs at Isaac's game were soooooo bad.  I really only said a couple of things, but at one point they stopped the game and asked me if I thought I could do better.  I said I thought I could. Craig thinks I should have said, "Stevie Wonder could do better than you're doing".  I'm gonna be good from now on and forever.

0 comments: