CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Finally, Snow

We have had literally no snow this year.  Even at the ski resorts there are just a few lifts open and the rest of the hill is brown.  Today we were supposed to get a skiff but we woke up to a foot!  Tt was so exciting, like we hadn't seen snow in years, even though last year was the snowiest year I can remember.  The younger boys did some serious sledding.  Here's the hill when I went to pick Isaac and his friends up:

The actually wouldn't come with me though.  They stayed until dark and then walked home.

Today was so busy.  I felt like we were running from morning until night.  We had four basketball practices, errands to run, chores to do, cousins to tend, a ward temple session, dinner with friends and the evening session of Stake Conference.  I was exhaused at 11:00.

0 comments: