CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

BYU Quarterbacks

I think former BYU quarterbacks flock to me or something.  We met Steve Young over Thanksgiving and yesterday at my gym I got to meet Ty Detmer.  He's still got quite a southern drawl and he's still pretty cute.  My kids were jealous.  Once upon a time I met Jim McMahon too.  He's my favorite. 

Last night I continued my "Year of Preparation" or whatever.  I'm not really settled on that name.  But in any case, I went to the cannery and got some good staples for the storage room.  I am going to be prepared of we have a disaster.  We're gonna eat good.

Craig is busy at work.  In fact, we didn't talk once on the phone today.  He's happier when he's busy though so I guess that's good. 

0 comments: